MEST will now Review all Class of 2024 Applications on a Rolling Basis
See new timelines for the 12-month Training Program Application
All applicants of the ongoing recruitment for the 12-month Training Program are informed that their applications will now be reviewed on a rolling basis. This means that the earlier applicants complete their application, the earlier they will hear back from the recruitment team regarding their status in the application process.
The new dates by which applicants should complete the application process are as follows:
- Submit by 26 February 2023 hear from MEST by 17 March 2023
- Submit by 20 March 2023 hear from MEST by 3 April 2023
- Submit by 11 April 2023 hear from MEST by 24 April 2023
The new system of reviewing applications and new dates will allow early applicants to get faster updates on their application status and will also give other applicants more time to complete their applications beyond the 26th of February 2023.
The Application Process:
Visit the application portal and create an account
- Complete all pre-learning courses
- Take the aptitude test
- Fill out and submit the MEST Training Program application form
- Successful applicants go through the Interview stages, including individual phone interviews and in-person group interviews
- Successful applicants receive an offer from MEST Africa
All applicants are also encouraged to join the program’s official Telegram group to interact directly with the recruitment team as they go through the application process.